Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Kirirom National Park


Kirirom National Park:
Kirirom is a natural resort located at a height of 700 meters on a mountainside in Phnom Srok District, Kampong Speu Province, and 117km from Phnom Penh. This beautiful resort is set amidst pine trees and orchid flowers with a waterfall nearby.

This is the picture I took at Kirirom Resort during TAF’s family picnic in 1998. During that time I was around 20 years old only, if we’re estimated abut 8 years ago. But mostly of my colleagues here in office told me that I am younger than that picture, then for me I have no ideas about this either. It’s depending on all friends as readers give your suggestion what do you to this matter.
Thus, I don’t know how can I say to this? I’m sorry, I just would like to take this opportunity make you smiling when you’re reading this short article, I know it’s not very important but I would like to updated all activities related the picture were attached each notes that I was done in my life.
Finally, I would to thanks all reader friends that always spending a bit of your times reading my
blog.
All the best;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home