Saturday, April 22, 2006

Lessons learn for life - Part II

17. Loves All:
No anybody in this WORLD ever don’t have mistakes in their lives, and sometime we are allowed to makes mistakes, but the actions we take in a rage will haunt us forever. Please pause and ponders, think before you act. Be patient forgive and forget love one and all.

18. Measure of success:
Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has searched in life as by the abstract which one has overcome by trying to success.

19. Move ahead to achieve:
We achieve everything by our efforts alone. And remember that our fate is not decided by a mighty GOD. We decide our fate by our actions, so you have to gains mastery over your self. It’s not a matter by sitting back and accepting....Thus, you have to move ahead to achieve it all.

20. Music of LIVES:
The time is short, as the music won’t last. Then you’d better slow down, don’t dance so fast. When you speed so fast to somewhere, you’ll miss half of fun to getting there. When you’re worry and hungry through your day, it’s like unopened GIFE thrown away in to the river. But LIFE is not race, do take it slower, don’t forget hear the music before the sing is over.....please also notify this important note.


21. My afford Zone:
I used to have my afford zone where I knew I wouldn’t fail. It’s the same four walls busy works were really more like in jails. I longed so much to do the things, I’d never done before, but stayed in side my comfort zone and paced at same floor. I said, it wouldn’t matter that I wasn’t doing much........coz I don’t care for things like commission check and such. I claimed to be so busy with the things inside the zone, but deep inside I longed for something special of my own. I couldn’t let my life go by just watching other WIN, I held my breath; I stepped out and let the change being. As I took a step with a new strength, I’d never felt before, I kissed my self comfort zone goodbye, closed and locked the door. If you’re in afford zone, afraid to venture out. Remember that were at one time filled with doubt. A step or two and words of phrase can makes your dream comes true. Reach for your future with a smile; success is there for you.

22. The challenges are high, as the dreams are new. The world our there are waiting for you. Dare to dream dare to try, if no any goal is too distant as no star is too high just get going.....!

23. Shown it out:
Shown a little inspiration, as shown them a little spark; then shown to WORLD a little light. Whenever you shown your heart; we’ve got two lives “One we’re given and other once we make it”.

24. I can teach but they can’t tell:

I can teach any body as how to get or what they want out of life? But the problem is that I can’t anybody who can tell me what they want?

25. A happy man:
A happy man is happy not because of everything is right in his life, but he’s happy because he does all things in his life right...........

26. Line of wisdom:
It’s better to understand a little, than misunderstand a lot.

27. A small reminder:
It’s just a small reminder to all of you working so heard in life; we should not let time slip through our fingers without haven’t spent some time with those who ready matter to us, and those can close to our heart. For example, if we die tomorrow, the organizations that we’re working for could easily replace us in a matter of days, but the family & friends who living behind will feel the lose for the rest of their lives. Please come to think of it; we pour ourselves more in to work than our family. So the balance of your life, please spend time with yourself as a whole family and with your honest friends.

28. A true friend knows:
A true friend.........knows your weakness, but they show you of your strengths. If they feels your fear but fortify you faith. If sees your anxieties, but free your spirit. So please recognize your disabilities, but emphasized your possibilities.

29. Act today:
We grow old filled with regrets “For thing we never done, for word not say, for LOVE not shown and for the dreams not completed”. Remember this life is SHORT, so act today “DO ALL THAT MAKE U HAPPY NOW”.

30. All that counts:
You can do anything in this world you want to do, but you must do it in badly enough. So if you really can have everything you want, if you go after it; you have to want IT...!!

31. Among those-WHOSE:
Among those who stand, do not sit AS among who sit please do not stand. And among those who laugh, do not weep AS among who weep, please do not laugh.

32. Anchor of LIFE:
Neither should a boat reply on one small Anchor. And nor should life rest on a single hope.........

Will continue.........to part III

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home