Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Pchum Ben Day 2005

On October 3rd, 2005, it’s a last of Pchum Ben Day. I was not going to home town as several years, so I decided go to Buddhist Pagoda with my two nieces “Krisna & Sonia”.

We were brang many some food, fruits and some sweet to offering to the monks’ offering to our relatives who passed away during for long time ago as such other lives to gone during Pot Pol regime.

We’re so happy to saw many Cambodia people and other natives such as Khmer, Chines or Vietnam/Chinese at Wat Lanka, and were all streatly for praying infront of Giant Buddha's face in the Wat and than we went to Reap Bath staying in Sala Chann for half an hour then we went back home a bit early then other who wished staying there until ceremony ended, but mostly for older ages only who ever did this.

And this is the picture that I took in Wat before gone home, this picture I am now almost 30 years old in that year. But I think I am younger than my age don’t you think so? "Sorry I am kidding, would make you laugh only, I know it's impossible".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home