Thursday, July 19, 2007

Lunch Today!!!

At 12:18PM, I dated with Bong Kosal for lunch today. The lunch is pretty good, and going on as several times. We always spent time meeting at lunch or had some snack most every evening. Most of the days, we sometime made a crushing on the boat for an hour or two depend how much time do have for each other?

As my notified, today he seemed a bit quiet not very much talking with me. Thought that there’re must be any problem is happens. However, he often always providing me a lovely smiles even not very much fresh. During lunch, he expressed some problems made him not happy as today. It’s related to this family and relatives, but doesn’t specific matters.

Even though, I very much understand of his sadness that time, I was listening him carefully and remind with once of his phrase said that "Bong will love all kind of people as friends, relations, wife or other BUT I will strongly up set, a BIG anger and will not forgive any who’s did not providing me honest heart as I feel with”, especially my dear heart “ME” he specific the name... I don't understand why he said this to me? Did I do any thing wrong that I don't know my self? Or this word just expressing all his feel???

I very much understand what he means, everyone are always wishing to meet with only honest friends. Especially, the once who we living with after hearing that I did not say anything beside replied “Please to be calm down, more anger more lose....” You’re not different from me!!! I will support all your idea as my dear love, because I love you dear...ok? Please expressing all bad feel does not keep it, as you normal talk to me... just catch up anything news or fresh and through away all bad things from our hands...

Finally, I hope will get a feed back from you “Bong Kosal”, if any mistake or it may from I very much care and think of you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home