Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last day 2006

This is the last day of the year 2006……entering to 2007 “Hey welcome” I normally spent much time with class and office. According these few months I felt SICK very often so I can’t post any thing news from my side or as related to office. And today I am still here at my office, but now I might change mind not stay longer time. You know why? I never feel like this before.

It’s bit strength to me, because mostly I love quiet place than crowded, specially my house…. there’re many niece and nephew living together, we live as a BIG family… I like them but I love quiet to concentrate with my work or class work as well. I think can’t stay here longer hours anymore, I feel so lonely and far away from family….. I am scaring next year I might staying alone as last….I wish to would not had that again. As my plane would not go to clinic also, hope I’m ok tonight!

Anyway, would tell you that I miss you all so much I dear friends, how are you doing these long days. However, hope everyone doing well. I don’t have much word to say but I would like to take this opportunity wishing you all the best, good health, good luck, peaceful and prosperity to you and a whole family. May New Year bring you only peace, good luck and happiness ever and ever……..

Happy New Year………..2007 “See you next year coming soon :-)”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home