Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A Friend Gift

Good afternoon everyone! How are you doing today? Hopefully, all are doing well everywhere right?

Anyway, the reason why I come online today, I would to sharing all my happinest and expressing my deeply thanks to one of my best friend who’s name “Bora”. He’s the once guy who I normally mentioned about this best friend as a relationship for more then a year.
Bora has arranged a wonderful...and very lovely celebrated for my birthday yesterday.

At 7:45 pm Bora came to my office, we went along the road by his motor and his was my driver reaching to his planned distination. It's small restaurant that we normally calling “Kuteav Tok”. It’s a small family Thai’s restaurant. First time, while we reached there, I thought, he might be wishing to invite for simple........simple dinner there only.......... But who know? Oh my dear, he said nothing just keep me in a quiet room a lone than gone out for about 10 minutes. After that he came back bring back with a lovely birthday’s cake and lovely birthday’s song “Happy Birthday to YOUUU”.

Oh my dear, unbelievable, I really how can I expressing my feeling out....... té. Beside bow him back with the words “Thanks my good friend”. I am so surprised, I was almost tearing out but I tried to control do let them out coz I think it’s my special day so I must make everything good and make myself happiest in our world.


Otherwise, it was the first time in my life that I got this “LOVELY GIFT”. I will record that special and a happiest time put in my bottom heart till end of life “I promised”. You know? Since several years, I just make something special for myself.......no one care about this special. I’m not upset with anyone because it’s my custom that we never care of this matter for long...........


Although, it was expressing of your care, you loves, your thought, your felt and other that I can understand. I really thanks for ur kindness......... thanks for everything friend. You’re really nice and only my best friend in this life....... Please cheers for this good challenge in life......
We will be a best friends 4ever dear!!!

2 Comments:

At August 03, 2006 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation, happy birthday & cheers :))

 
At August 06, 2006 2:45 AM, Blogger asroh said...

thx for ur kind :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home