Thursday, June 01, 2006

I'm Bored NOW!!!

This morning, after woke up from the bed I felt tired and bored but I don’t specific reasons either. Why???? I feel so stress and lonely? I gone to bed nearly 1:00 am last night, after that there're a lot of dreams happened it make me can’t sleep well or is there any reason that I don't know? But I think might be this reasons than others. And it's make me don't want to going to work or go to anywhere else "It's crazy........." And there's only one of my friend may knew, i'm pretty sure know this reasons.

I reached to my office at 8:00 am as usual; my hobby must be reach to the office 5 or 10 minutes at lease before working time started. YES it's true, I never last even one day since my first started working here. As my notice, every situation at my working place was going smoothly, even a bit busy.

Beside working time it’s break time for lunch from 12:00 noon – 1:30 pm, it’s time everyone break away then looking for food place by them self, some staffs have their lunch at office and some of them gone out side. Accepted myself can’t go anywhere because waiting for BIG BOSS come back meeting with donor outside, because I still in my duty will forward some important message to her before lunch. I want to call or message about those things but she had left her cell at office that why I have to wait for.

Actually, she came from meeting around 12:40 pm as I remember; and I immediately pass a few messages out her friend and her husband whose call from US for her. After explain to her about those messages ready, I left office for lunch but it might a bit late for me. It didn’t make hungry even a bit but felt soooooo tired.

I just looked around then back office with no food at all. As I said it’s later for me and I not a kind to easy person to eat can eat anything easily same as other. From morning till 1:30 pm, I just had a cup of coffee only, no any foods inside..... But can I do this better coz not hungry? We’re started our at 1:30 it’s good when I’m back from out then continuing my works with a young lady who came from other NGOs searching for internship for two month period. She’s working with me almost a month.

Frankly, said she’s not first person who's came to learn from me on my job responsibilies. But I was accepted and provided my knowledge to other 3 young ladies since 1999 it's my first year started working as Secretary for this office. They’re always said that I’m a nice teacher/sister to them, because I’ve provided all my best and knowledge what I have ready tell them all, but I’m not sure how much they caught up from me either. I heard that after they finished got training from, they could found good job for their future for few months later...... Good luck them.

Anyways, let's keep those not so important things what I detail above in to other place because now it’s time to go home. I still don’t want to yet and BOSS still sitting near here, how can I go before she left. And that why I wish to writing all events happening to me today posting this notes in my blog. However, these notice might me release a bit from lonely feeling.........and I really don't know how to control it???

4 Comments:

At June 06, 2006 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are u ok now? Hope everything ok with u....it's really nice thought blog, a lot of information,

Good job friend!

 
At June 06, 2006 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.

 
At June 07, 2006 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought u r kindness person, good to read ur site;

 
At June 07, 2006 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can I say? Hmmm.......good creator person, enough? kidding only. I like ur blog best :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home