Monday, June 05, 2006

Raining...........

It’s raining..........

Around 4:45 evening today, it was raining so heavy out side of my office, I looked any drops of the rain and thought that I will walking along the rain if I’m still young “Because I like rain sooooo much, I feeling cool with the, or never tired look at them any minute”.

Hmmm, how so cool my dear, I like you so much oh.....my dear rains "Talking to the rain alone but I’m not a crazy girl..........ok?". However, you blocked my way can’t go home because blooded a long the ROAD my way home. Oh man how can I go home right now??? How soon u stop?

At 5:28 pm, I immediately, thought about once of my friend and hope he might come pick me home. But no way, no any feed back from him a bit. Come on MAN why u so mean to me today or you lazy? Fine after you if you don't never mind, thought I can't go my self what? NO WAY. And thought he might not catch up my meaning at all because I don't asked him stately.........home, so it is not his fall either or might rains block coming home too.........

Last decided, I’ve to wait until all water gone from my way even the rain still dropping..........

Anyways, just let it be I can take care myself MAN. And now I know he's blocked the way home as me too.........sorry can't help MAN.

7 Comments:

At June 06, 2006 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know u love kidding, but are u ok after rain?

Very nice information, I like it guys. Keep good work!

 
At June 06, 2006 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.

 
At June 06, 2006 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading thru ur web, it's very interesting once.

Cheers 4 ur success an wonderful creater,

 
At June 07, 2006 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How interesting once guys? Thanks

 
At June 07, 2006 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're alway the best, Regards;

 
At June 07, 2006 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love ur blog.................

 
At June 08, 2006 2:47 AM, Blogger asroh said...

Many thanks for all comments,

Best - Asroh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home