Saturday, June 10, 2006

Friend

Yesterday, after busy with work almost a whole as usual. I called over to once of my friend who’s often talk about him to pick up two sets IT book that I just printed and bided with nice designed last few days ago. I like those books but I would sharing these to him also, because I knew about his feeling, he likes those books so much that he should get it first. Then I will another two sets if I have time.

But while he came here, he don’t want to came in to my office directly, just sit on his motorbike and waiting for me at the of my office’s gate “I knew he might be lazy or shy because he came here almost everyday this week to pick me up home”, he so funny I thought.....

After I got out off the office, we traveled by motobike around together, on the way I asked him “Did you had dinner already?” NOT YET he said. Then I asked him again “Would like to have something at BBQ with me or want straightly home?” AFTER YOU BECAUSE I am your driver now he relpied with smilling.

Finally, we decide going to BBQ place that we normally go, we eat BBQ and chatting many different of thing related to our office work, or something hapenned at my office today or even personal problems..........so.....and so. But most of those stories, I am only a speaker and he’s good listener “It’s sound funny again because a talk a lone mostly.

The watch pointed 8:30 pm we decided left from BBQ then gone home. On the ways, we’re stop by for about 15 minutes sitting on the public park near my house to finished our chatting. He said “It’s very grateful that he knew a lot interesting happening even work or family and as personal problem etc.” then we reach home nearly 9:00 night time. He drop me home then gone back to his home as well, I told me “Don’t forget text me ok, whenever you reach home” a short replies “Yes SIR”.

Almost an hour again I looked to watch and my cell phone still did not get any informing message from that lazy guy yet, then I decided message him first. After message still no any replied at all. I felt very strange, otherwise, I a bit worry about him sometime accident can happen........ So I called immediately, I asked him “Come on.....man where are you why don’t you text me, don’t you received my message?” Oh I’m so...sorry forgot text you, I’m ok now still at NET CAFÉ”. Our conversation continue about 2 - 3 minutes because everyone felt sleepy already "especially ME".

In my opinion, I just want to know only that why I trying to call him if he doing ok FINE!! Then I said good night him and off the phone. You know what happen next? I received a a message asked that “Sorry when will your birthday.... I forgot, sorry dear” I replied “What’s reason you wish to know my birthday?” 10 minutes later I recieved another once “Because I wish to give you something for that day, please tell me what you preferred?" I laughing in my bed room alone and thought how's so funny, wish to give something for someone birthday but told her first how come, it’s not surprised man? Later on I told him back “Anything you can, even a piece of candy or whatever...........but excepted A GIFT OF SNAKE ok, coz I am not their relatives ok???? "

Later again he’s keep and asking me “Sorry I really don’t know what u like or dislike, please tell me honesty I want to know?" butI don’t say anything more because I a bit sleepy that time it’s nearly 11:00 pm already, and my finally message just said “Hmmm we're keeping our relation more than a year, but you never know what relation what I like or dislike thought you must spend more time learn about me...........ok? Ok I ok anything to like I like too Good night & Sweet dream”. After that I don’t know what time I slept with know nothing even another message, I did not read too. And I found that around 5:00 morning when woke up from bed. A bit early but I must do it coz for weekend class, it’s my hobby woke this time always.

Hmmm, I really want to know that will he give na? Ok don’t be headache Asroh!! Frankly said, I never want anything from you friend, just kidding only........:))

5 Comments:

At June 10, 2006 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi i'm back, you're always a very....very interesting web developer. I like all any article u public around.

Thanks again Sroh for sharing this site around. Looking forward to read other new from u soon....!

 
At June 10, 2006 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought he's a nice person, even sometime he did not remember of ur pros. Hopefuly from tomorrow he'll remember clearly than others.

Great jobs

 
At June 10, 2006 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If he did not care of u, he might not asked,

 
At June 10, 2006 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work ok?

 
At June 10, 2006 11:55 PM, Blogger asroh said...

Even me I'm not well known about him either. However, I think he's a nice guy as ur thought.

Thx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home