Saturday, June 17, 2006

Born to DO...............

My dearest readers: Good afternoon everyone, and welcome to my blog again. This attached picture just an example for someone who’s wanna to do something without thinking or planing ahead...... Then what will happen next?

However, you‘re welcome to born gonna to do.........so. Moreover, if you want something you never had, do something you have never done. Or U thought that life IS testing..........let's try it on..........!

!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!


Don't go the way life takes you.Take the life the way you go. And remember you are born to live and not living because you are born.......... Please keep this thought in your mind..... I would like to wish may good luck in your life..........4 ever!!!

Cheers - Asroh

3 Comments:

At June 17, 2006 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're always best web design in my heart. I like main meaning beside that........best job

 
At June 18, 2006 12:35 AM, Blogger asroh said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At June 18, 2006 12:48 AM, Blogger asroh said...

asroh said...
Thanks so much for ur time read thru my blog with nice comments. I really appricated, however I'm not sure how good or bad of this blog it still have? But i'll try my create any good moreidea and useful to our WORLD.

Warm regards;

 

Post a Comment

<< Home